Setting up your audio & camera on Zoom
Setting up your audio and/or camera for Zoom
- Open your Zoom account on your computer or device.
- Go to “Preferences” in you Zoom account. This can be found by opening Zoom on your computer and clicking on Zoom from the drop down menu at the top and then selecting “Preferences” OR if you are currently in a live call in Zoom you can click on the microphone or camera icon at the bottom corner of your Zoom screen. Click on the upward pointed arrows beside each icon to change the settings.
- In “Preferences” you will see “video” and “audio” listed. Click on each to adjust the settings. Most newer computers or devices will have “built-in audio” and “built-in mic” already selected. These are the default and best options if available for your computer or device.
- Remember for best sound quality we HIGHLY recommend that you use a headset with a built-in mic or have it ready to use if you need it.
- Please watch the following video for more instructions if needed and to find Zoom support: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362623-Changing-settings-in-the-desktop-client-or-mobile-app
***This should be done prior to joining a live call with Lisa and others.***