How to upload a photo to Telegram.
To upload a photo to Telegram please follow the steps below:
- Begin by opening Telegram on your computer or device and login.
- In the group you would like to share the image, click on or hoover over the paperclip icon in the lower right corner of your Telegram screen.
- Select “Photo or Video” if you already have the image you would like to share on your computer or device. You can select “Camera” to take a photo or video using your builtin web cam or camera on your device. If you are using Telegram on your phone or a mobile device you may see a paperclip icon which you can use to attach a photo or video.
- There is also a microphone icon OR camera (similar to Instagram icon) on the mobile Telegram which you can use to record a audio or video by holding down this icon. You can also flip the camera from front to back. If you tap the camera icon it will change into a microphone icon which you can hold down to record an audio message. Please note, by clicking or tapping on the camera or microphone this will switch the icon displayed. Remember, by holding down the microphone icon you will record audio. By holding down the camera icon you will be able to record a video clip with audio.
- Please note: You can also share a “File, Location or Poll” in Telegram, however these services are not needed for the purposes of Practice Partner Groups.
- Here is a link to find additional support from Telegram: https://www.telegramadviser.com/how-to-send-media-in-telegram/