Getting started in a Practice Partner Group & Basic Instructions
Welcome to practicing with partners in your Practice Partner Group! Here are some basic instructions before you start.
- Introduce yourself in the group you’ve been assigned to in Telegram, Circle members are a great bunch!
- If you want you can either find a time to meet or do the exercise when you are not together. Most of the time the practice groups work without meeting at the same time.
- Practice Partner Group time is allocated for the 4th week of each month in Circle BUT you can practice together throughout the month.
- For each exercise you can practice in a round robin fashion. One person volunteers to be sitter, and then someone else can be sitter so everyone gets to practice.
- Someone can volunteer to be ‘sitter' and provide the subject for the exercise, e.g. a name or a photograph, or whatever is the ‘trigger' for the exercise of the month. The sitter can also give a date when they will do the ‘reveal' and give feedback on other's results. Then the others in the group can post what they received intuitively on that trigger before that date. You can put what you received intuitively in a chat message in Telegram. That way you do not have to be together to give feedback, but it is important that you do give feedback and in the proper way (see “How to give feedback”). You may want to get together to give each other feedback.
- Do the exercise from Circle for the month and follow the steps Lisa has shown in the LIVE exercise for the month. Or you can make up your own if you’d like BUT I would recommend that you do NOT do readings for each other in the beginning. Readings do not always give you validation on your intuition results, which means you can’t see if you were right or not and therefore not good intuition practice. Also, readings are an advanced practice.
- Make sure you’ve looked at the Intuition Exercises Do’s and Don’ts Video in the “Start Here” section of our Circle membership site, so you know how to make up a good exercise versus a bad one.
- Don’t forget to WRITE everything you get down and circle, star or celebrate your hits – this is important because it is how you will get better. By writing what you receive down, you’ll know how you personally experience your intuition.
- Read the “How to give feedback” below.
- Have fun!
(Do you have questions? Don’t be afraid to ask Lisa or an Advanced Circle member.)
Feedback guidelines when you are practicing together.
First and foremost, there is no competition and remember EGO is 100% NON-psychic. So, the more loving and supporting you are the more your intuition will become stronger. If there is any information that you receive that you cannot immediately validate, just hang on to it and don’t “dis” it. “Dis” means Discount, Dismiss or Discredit it.
This is because many things can occur, first, the meaning may not be readily apparent to you. Messages and meanings come from a wide perspective, and sometimes they are answering a different question than you asked. We often may be looking for a particular answer or have a certain perspective of a situation that limits us to what the meaning of the information is. By the same token, don’t try to stretch the meaning too far, because if it doesn’t feel like a fit, then that’s not it. Many times, the meaning will come to us much later. Sometimes information and symbols that are received may be misinterpreted by the reader.
Secondly, there may be something that comes up that we are unfamiliar with, it’s like talking to someone, you don’t know everything they know, and they may tell you something you didn’t know. Many times, family members, or friends help you understand the message because there may be a connection or meaning they see that you don’t.
Lastly, the message may have something to do with the future, something that has not occurred yet.
When you give your feedback, you also want to give enough information to validate, but not to spill the entire story. When you are finished with the exercise, or the reading, then the entire story can be told, and you may find that messages may become more meaningful as you review the story.
You may also find in a group development setting that even though you don’t get any ‘hits’, that later someone else may have picked up the exact same messages and information. This is because we are subconsciously picking up energy and information that we are open for, we don’t always get what we are consciously focused on.
If you are receiving feedback, and you don’t get a ‘hit’ to your message, just say thank you and move on. This keeps your energy high. Also, don’t hang on to it for the very same reasons listed above. It doesn’t mean that it is not a hit, and even if it isn’t a hit, it’s inconsequential. It doesn’t mean anything. If you are not reading your written messages back, but are giving a reading dynamically, that is saying it as you get it, then move back into the energy and space of your last hit and go from there. You’ll find it’s like tuning into a channel or frequency.
As you are listening to the ‘entire story’ for validation, try to remember how you received your hit, what did it feel like or how did it come? This helps strengthen your ability to tune in and know what it is like when it is ‘on’.