How Do I Share A Photo on Zoom?
To share your screen on Zoom please follow these instructions:
- Once you are in Zoom with others, look for a button on the bottom center of your Zoom screen that says “Share screen” and/or an upward pointed arrow inside of a box.
- After you click this option you will be asked if you would like to share your entire desktop (shares everything you can currently see open on your screen) OR share only the current window you have open (whatever you are currently looking at ONLY).
- Once you have made your selection of what you would like to share (entire desktop or current window) you can then click “share” and the people on the call will see what you see on your screen.
- To stop sharing, simply click the icon on your screen that says “Stop share” and then others will not be able to see your screen view anymore.
- If this doesn't work you can hold up the photograph or image you would like to share to the camera.
*** Please note, this process is best used on a laptop or desktop computer. If you are using a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone, you will be limited on sharing ability and the process above will be slightly different. ***
Here is a link to Zoom support if you need additional help: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362153-Sharing-your-screen-or-desktop-on-Zoom