How do I complete a Practice Partner session?
Please take a look at the following steps to complete a Practice Partner session in Circle…
Practice Partner Session Steps
- Within your Telegram Practice Partner group, begin by selecting a “sitter”. This is essentially the leader for the practice session.
- The sitter in your group will present an intuition trigger (photo, name, etc.) related to the exercise of the month.
- The other members in the group will use the intuition trigger (photo, name, etc.) related to the exercise of the month, to intuitively get information to then share with the group in Telegram.
- The sitter will review the intuitive information each member submitted on a particular day after all participating members in the group have shared their intuitive feedback.
- The sitter should assign a due date for the participants in the group to share their intuitive feedback. Allow enough time for the sitter to also evaluate all responses.
- The sitter will then review all feedback provided by other participating members. The sitter goes over each individual’s list of intuitive feedback and tells each member if their intuitive feedback is a hit or a maybe miss. Remember, please be polite and kind when sharing with others in your group. This is practice for everyone and a safe zone to share.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for each Practice Partner Session. It’s amazing how quickly you begin to pick up on more intuitive pieces!