Knowledge Base & FAQ
How do I complete a Practice Partner exercise in the Circle Community page?
Please take a look at the following steps to complete an intuition exercise in the Circle Community page.
Practice in the Circle Community page steps
- Someone can volunteer to be a “sitter”. This is essentially the leader for the practice session.
- The sitter will present an intuition trigger (photo, name, etc.) related to the exercise of the month by posting it in the Circle Community page.
- The other members in the group will use the intuition trigger (photo, name, etc.) related to the exercise of the month, to intuitively get information to then share with the group in the post that the sitter presented the trigger in on Circle Community page.
- The sitter will do the ‘reveal' on a particular day and review the intuitive information each member submitted those who participated have shared.
- The sitter should assign a due date for the participants in the group to share their intuitive feedback. Allow enough time for the sitter to also evaluate all responses.
- The sitter will then review all feedback provided by other participating members. The sitter goes over each individual's list of intuitive feedback and tells each member if their intuitive feedback is a hit or a maybe miss. Remember, please be polite and kind when sharing with others in your group. This is practice for everyone and a safe zone to share.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for each Practice Partner exercise. It’s amazing how quickly you begin to pick up on more intuitive pieces!