Do you have a Yahoo.com address?
I don't want you to miss out! Some people say our emails are getting lost.
So, if you have a yahoo.com email address please do the following steps to ensure you do not miss any emails we send out to you:
PLEASE NOTE, this process can ONLY be created and modified from the online web version of Yahoo, so you’ll need to go to your computer to complete the following.
1) Login to Yahoo! Mail and select settings by clicking on the gear icon:
2) Scroll down the menu and select ‘More settings':
3) In the left-hand menu select ‘Filters':
4) Select ‘Add new filters':
5) Type a name for your filter – here we chose “Whitelist Email Address”:
6) Under ‘Set rules', select ‘From' as the rule and ‘contains' as the criterion for the filter. The filter will be applied to any email that comes from an email address that contains the text you add:
7) Input the email address that you want to whitelist – here we input ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to whitelist all emails that come from this address:
8) Under ‘Choose a folder to move to' select ‘Inbox'. This ensures that all emails will arrive in the inbox and never be sent to spam:
9) Click save:
10) Once the filter has been successfully created, you can view it under ‘Your Filters':