Do you have a Gmail.com address?
I don't want you to miss out! Some people say our emails are getting lost.
So, if you have a gmail.com email address please do the following steps to ensure you do not miss any emails we send out to you:
PLEASE NOTE, this process can ONLY be created and modified from the online web version of Gmail, so you’ll need to go to your computer to complete the following.
- Open the Gmail website from your computer's web browser.
- In the search box at the top, select the down arrow.
- In the from field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- At the bottom of the search window, click “create filter”
- Select “Never send it to Spam”
- Select “Categorize as:” and also select “primary”
- Select the last option “Also apply filter to __ matching conversations.”
- Click “Create filter”
Watch video instructions here: